Health and Wellness
Student Health Services
Student Health Services is a free or low-cost walk-in clinic staffed by nurses and providers who provide full weekday medical services, including:
- Medical consultation
- Treatment for minor illness
- Lab work
- Medication, injections, and immunizations
- Emergency care
- Health counseling and wellness resources
- Off-campus referral
Personal Counseling is also offered for students to address personal development, mental health, cultural issues, life planning, stress management, and the achievement of educational goals.
Dining Hall and Coffee House
Continuous dining in the Story Student Center lets you eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner when it fits your schedule. Whether you’re a vegan or hard-core carnivore, our menu provides great tasting and nutritious options.
Nebraska Wesleyan prides itself on providing a safe and secure environment for our students.
- Security cameras are operational at most residential facility entrances, as well as at other locations throughout campus.
- Security officers are available to escort students on campus 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The NWU Alert Network alerts students by phone and internet to seek safety in an emergency such as a tornado or criminal crisis.
- Every facility has fire alarms, extinguishers, smoke detectors, and sprinkling systems on every floor.
Find out more in Campus Safety.
Contact or visit us
Nebraska Wesleyan University
Admissions Office, Smith-Curtis 207
5000 Saint Paul Avenue
Lincoln NE 68504
402.465.2218 FAX 402.465.2177
Admissions [at] nebrwesleyan.edu