We’re excited to welcome you to Nebraska Wesleyan University and P-Wolf Nation! Please refer to this website for the latest new student updates and to get started on a college experience that will change your life. Here’s how.
1. Join the Class of 2022 today! Submit your $350 tuition deposit.
2. Complete your housing request. Every student must complete a housing request form even if you intent to commute to campus. Even those who qualify for an exemption and live off campus must submit this form.
3. Choose your preferred New Student Orientation (NSO) session where you’ll work closely with a faculty advisor to build a first semester schedule that matches your interests and goals. NSO dates include:
- May 30, 9 a.m.–1:15 p.m.
- June 1, 1 p.m.–5:15 p.m.
- June 5, 1 p.m.–5:15 p.m.
- June 8, 9 a.m.–1:15 p.m.
4. Complete your First Semester Advising Questionnaire. Your academic advisor will use this information to learn more about your interests and goals and help aid in suggesting a first semester schedule.
5. Complete your language assessment.
- All students with previous language study in French, German or Spanish need to complete the online Modern Language assessment.
- The password to enter the exam is wolves1.
- Student ID number is not needed to complete the assessment.
6. Submit all transcripts.
- Transcripts containing completed, college-level coursework may be submitted at any time.
- Final high school transcipts must be submitted upon graduation from high school.
- Submit transcripts to:
Nebraska Wesleyan University
Office of the Registrar
5000 Saint Paul Avenue
Lincoln, NE 68504
admissions [at] nebrwesleyan.edu
7. Submit your Request for Disability Accommodation Form, if applicable.
- File your FAFSA. If you haven’t already, you can complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid as soon as possible. Nebraska Wesleyan University’s school code is 002555.
- Questions? Your admissions counselor will guide you through the enrollment process. Call or email any time. 402.465.2218, admissions [at] nebrwesleyan.edu